Kirigakure no Sato (Litterally meaning the Hidden Mist Village) is one of the 5 Great Shinobi Villages. It is located in the far east of the world in a country named The Land of Water. This village is surrounded by water and is basicly a gigantic island. The only way to truly get there is to swim across the ocean or cross its large bridge connecting it to the rest of the world. This village vastly known for it's shinobi who are greatly expertise in the Release of Water. The head of the village is also world widly known as the Mizukage.
Within this village are some of the greatest bloodline limits assembled.
- Ambrosius Clan - Able to utilize Nature Release
- Hozuki Clan - Able to utilize their watery beings
- Itako Clan - Able to utilize paper
- Kaguya Clan - Able to manpiulate bones
- Moon Clan - Able to utilize the Steel Release
- Noyamano Clan - Able to utilize the Boil Release
- Yukibuki Clan - Able to utilze the Ice Release
- Paidful Clan - Able to absorb alcohol into their bodies to increase physical abilities.